Pages

carpe diem

Saturday 19 June 2010

Saturday Notes





Today I feel strong enough catching up with my dreams. All I have to do is to realize that I am closer to it just maybe less that yesterday but even more than tomorrow. You know, there is nothing that we can not do. I do feel it and I do believe it with every single cell in my body.
Once Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it because nobody else will.
We should also realize what we truly depend on, shouldn’t we?
Do you want to hear what do I think and feel about all this? I am sure there is just one word to be said out loud and it is Nature. I am sure that You need a turn point in your life just to come closer to understanding it. You never know that you do the right thing or not. You risk every single minute. But it opens the possibilities towards life.

No comments:

Post a Comment